Hearn Industrial ServicesA Legacy with eyes on the Future
With over 50 years’ experience as an industry leader specializing in comprehensive valued added and supply chain processes, the Hearn Industrial team is proud to be growing in our Memphis facility. We specialize in transportation, warehousing, quality containment & inspection services, and assembly sequencing operations to support the automotive and other industries. We are currently accepting resumes for the following role: Shipping / Receiving Clerk
A growing company in Memphis has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Operator. This position would be responsible for Shipping and Receiving product for one customer.
Summary of essential job functions
· Unloading of trucks with a forklift, locating product of different sizes into racking or floor locations.
· Cycle counting product on a monthly basis.
· Using the system to electronically pick, pack and ship orders.
· Picking orders with a forklift.
· Preparing orders, including banding, and strapping of skids.
· Loading trucks (both full truckloads and LTL).
· General warehouse housekeeping including emptying trash and sweeping floor.
· Communicating with and working together with other employees regarding the orders for the day in order to meet customer demand.
This is a climate-controlled warehouse and the hours are 8:00 AM – 4:30PM Monday – Friday.
Some overtime may be required from time to time in order to meet daily customer expectations.
The pay is based on experience, professionalism, attitude, and ability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Computer skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- Automotive Knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
- Warehouse management system: 3 years (Preferred)
- Inventory control: 3 years (Preferred)