Hearn Industrial ServicesA Legacy with eyes on the Future
SUPPORTS: HEARN TAYLOR
Responsible for supporting customer serviced by this location; both existing and potential in order to meet their needs and provide excellent customer service.
Provide an enthusiastic and proactive approach to customer service to ensure our clients are satisfied with the services provided
- Promptly respond to requests for quote with price and delivery information.
- Acknowledge and enter customer orders in to System.
- Generate work orders for customer requirements.
- Follow up and communicate to customer’s status of orders.
- Computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independent and problem solve.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance with business conduct
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Task oriented – organized with good follow up skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Office setting – fast paced environment
- Capable of performing well under adverse conditions – timeline, customer demands
- Follow up with manufacturing on customer orders and respond to customers of order status
- Provide switchboard relief as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 plus hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taylor, MI 48180: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required) and 2 references