Plasman Windsor 1 ManufacturingA Global Leader in Automotive and Manufacturing
We are HIRING for a Tier 1 supplier Plasman Windsor 1 Manufacturing
We are looking for energetic, self motivated, reliable candidates!
Does this sound like you?
Duties of a Press Operator :
- Prepare and operate manufacturing machines, to produce high-quality product for final processing.
- Unloading plastic components from press and conducting a visual inspection and some re work may be required to ensure components is ready for customer
- Ability to write and read in English to document damaged parts
Requirements of a Press Operator :
- Previous machine operator, assembler experience or general factory/warehouse experience (preferred)
- Ability to accurately follow a variety of work instructions
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
- High school diploma and 2 valid references
- Full time Press Operators
- Full Time Day Shift and Afternoon Shifts- Rotation Shifts (2 weeks days 2 weeks afternoons)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to work also in a Team Environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- $17.00 / hour day shift
- $17.25 / hour for afternoons shift
- $17.50 / hour for midnights
- Days-6:40am to 2:50pm
- Afternoons – 2:40pm to 10:50 pm
- Midnights – 10:40pm – 6:40am
Please be advised, start date will be as soon as the next week if you are available to work ASAP (As Soon As Possible).
Job Types: Full-time, with an opportunity to be hired on.