We are HIRING for a Tier 1 supplier PLASMAN Plastics Plant #1
We are looking for energetic, self motivated, reliable candidates!
Does this sound like you?
See below for details!
Duties of a Machine Operator :
- Prepare and operate manufacturing machines, such as lathes, shears, millers, presses, drills, etc., to produce high-quality product for final processing.
- Load and unload material and product onto the machine
- Ability to read a blueprint or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions
- Ability to write and read in English to document damaged parts
Requirements of a Machine Operator :
- Previous machine operator, assembler experience or general factory/warehouse experience (preferred)
- Ability to accurately follow a variety of work instructions
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
- High school diploma
- Full time Press Operators
- Full Time Day Shift and Afternoon Shifts- Rotation Shifts (2 weeks days 2 weeks afternoons)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to work also in a Team Environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- 17.00 dollars +.25 cents an hour for Afternoon shift premium
- Days-6:40am to 2:50pm
- Afternoons – 2:40 pm to 10:50 pm
Please be advised, start date will be as soon as the next week if you are available to work ASAP (As Soon As Possible).
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 per hour