Hearn Industrial ServicesA Legacy with a focus on the Future
For over 50 years, Hearn Industrial Services has been providing transportation, warehousing, quality containment & inspection services, and assembly sequencing operations to support the automotive and other industries. We are a dynamic, responsive organization that takes pride in the statement “we provide solutions to our customer’s issues”. From warehouse space, to transportation, quality to value added services – Hearn Industrial’s Legacy is to shift, adapt and change with our customers, employees and industry needs.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently hiring an experienced:
IT Systems Analyst in our Louisville, KY Area
The job is rotating shifts Days / Afternoons on a monthly basis
Summary of essential job functions
The responsibilities and authorities for this position include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Network Infrastructure setup, configuration and deployment
- Configuration of security systems and policies
- Server replication / backup management
- Hardware / Software deployment
- Network and Server management
- Production Systems maintenance and support, such as barcode scanners, mobile computing devices and label printers among other daily used devices.
- Desktop / Laptop Support
- Plan for short and long term uses and maintenance of technology that improves the efficient and effectiveness of the company.
- Assist with technology efforts at a plant level as needed
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Must have at 5 – 7 years experience in IT capacity
- Leadership in information technology development and administration
- Articulating complex issues related to computer use and instructional technologies
- Support of network and server infrastructure and valid methods in issues troubleshooting
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedural documentations.
- Ability to work within a team and support when needed
- Ability to prioritize the daily issues and resolve them in timely manner.
- Capable of independent travel to, from and within designated regions.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Must poses a post secondary diploma or equivalent in the field of Information Technology
- Community college
Salary and Shift Requirements:
- Must be able to start within 2 weeks of offer
- Hiring 2 techs rotating on a monthly basis of Day Shift and Afternoon Shift
- There will be On Call Pay over and above your